So I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by cottagechickknits. I’ve seen these award banners around and thought ‘Huh? I wonder if I’ll ever get nominated.’ Low and behold, my own wife nominated me for the award! I love her so much.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my Nominations.
4. Jess Combs
Here are the 11 Questions for Me.
I’ve tweeked them just a bit.
- What is your dream vacation? A trip to England and Scotland, possibly even Ireland.
- What are you currently reading? I’m reading The Martian by Andy Weir (soon to be the motion picture with Matt Damon). That is on my Kindle. I’m currently listening to Children of Dune on Audible by Frank Herbert.
- What acheivement are you most proud of? I’m most proud of making my soundtrack blog become a reality and soon have my own podcast!
- If You Had a Superpower, what would it be? The ability to fly, I think that would be an amazing superpower to be able to get places quickly and see the world!
- What does a perfect day look like to you? Reading a good book, drawing a masterpiece, having a picnic with my wife, and snuggling while watching a movie.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? Seeing the first moon landing with John Glen, or being among the vast mixed company that went through the Red Sea with Moses.
- How did you get into the blogging world? The Morning Stream podcast got me into blogging, it taught me to expand my love and passion for something. I began my soundtrack blog and it’s taken me further than I thought possible.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping or sky diving? I’m afraid of heights, i won’t bungee jump, so I guess shark diving. As long as its not Jaws. I think it would be cool to swim with a Hammer Head shark.
- What is your favorite cheesy pick up line, and have you ever used it or have it used on you? How You doing? And no i’ve never used it, never will.
- If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be? The Pacific Coastline. Or The Grand Canyon.
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed? Seven. I honestly feel like I don’t need to get involved in so many things on the Internet. I can save time by spending it with my wife. Well, I will let you decide.
And now, since I had to answer a bunch of questions, it’s time to share the fun! I’ll use the same questions for my nominees:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
- How did you get into the blogging world?
- Ice cream, potato chips, or candy?
- What is your favorite show, and why?
- If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be?
- How annoyed are you at my questions right now, on a scale from 1-10? Do you get easily annoyed?
Well this has been an interesting post. Look forward to my next post being about soundtracks yet again. Happy Listening!